ALTRAZEAL offers proven benefits to cover, protect, and promote healing in traumatic wounds.
- Because traumatic wounds take place in uncontrolled conditions, the risk of contamination leading to infection may be increased
- Traumatic wounds can be extensive, requiring large areas of closure and new tissue regeneration
- ALTRAZEAL protects traumatic wounds from infection, is oxygen permeable, and the actual physical properties of the aggregated dressing make ALTRAZEAL bacteria-impermeable
- ALTRAZEAL has been used successfully in very large traumatic wounds, both with and without a secondary dressing*
* If a secondary dressing is required a non-adhesive, vapor-permeable dressing is preferred. Petroleum-based dressings and occlusive or surface contact adhesives should be avoided.